Godrej LocksI Duralock Ultra XL+ 70mm I3 Keys I Duralock for Home Main Door

 

Duralock for Home Main Door ,Godrej LocksI Duralock Ultra XL+ 70mm I3 Keys
Title

Godrej LocksI Duralock Ultra XL+ 70mm I3 Keys I Duralock for Home Main Door I for Gate Lock,Shops & Offices I with SS304 Steel Body Ultra XL+Technology I Silver Finish| 1 Year Warranty

Features & Specs

Additional Features                                  Hacksaw resistance, Crowbar resistance,                                                                                   corrosion resistance

Lock Type                                                Key Lock

Controller Type                                         Key Control

Control Method                                         App

Connectivity Protocol                           Wi-Fi

Smart Home Compatibility                   Not Smart Home Compatible

Style

Style Name                                                Classic

Colour                                                       Silver

Shape                                                       Round

Materials & Care

Material Type                                        Hardened Steel

Product Finish Type                                 silver, steel

Measurements

Item Dimensions                                        7 x 7 x 3 Centimeters

Item Weight                                               220 Grams

About This Product

Durable Design: Duralock Ultra XL+ body is designed with Stainless steel 304 with superior finish that ensures rust-resistance. The 70mm shackle is made of hardened steel protects cutting and prevents rusting under normal atmospheric conditions & provides a long life to the lock.

Ultra XL+ Technology: Ultra XL+ Technology has multi-row 14 pin mechanism and provides 10 crore combinations making it very difficult to duplicate.

Application: For indoor and outdoor use. Safeguard your home, shutters of warehouses and shops, Main door aldrops, Grill gates

Hacksaw & crowbar resistant: Rivetless and enclosed construction makes the padlock very tough. Hardened 70mm steel shackle provides protection from crowbar attacks.

Warranty:- 1 Year Product Warranty from the proven date of Purchase

Pack Content:- 1 Godrej Lock with 3 Keys. MADE IN INDIA

Recommended to use with Godrej Aldrops

   BUY HERE

Post a Comment

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال